The union government on Tuesday announced that the medical entrance exam National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) would be conducted on July 26. The exams were postponed due to the nationwide lockdown announced to contain the coronavirus spread. More than 1.5 million students across the country have registered for NEET this year, which is the gateway to medical colleges in India. Candidates can visit the official website ntaneet.nic.in for more details abd updates.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.