- Nava Bharat Ventures zooms 33% in 4 days on robust Q4 results
- Maruti to invest Rs 18k cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 1 milion units/year
- Dr Reddy's Q4 PAT falls 76% YoY on impairment costs; misses estimates
- 'We have seen a drop in retail participation in the cash segment'
- Cars24 asks 600 employees to leave on basis of 'poor performance'
West Bengal Exit Poll results: TMC walks tightrope; huge gain for BJP
West Bengal Election Exit poll 2021 highlights: Stay tuned for West Bengal election exit poll and result 2021
West Bengal exit polls 2021 highlights: An all out high-octane campaign by the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) may fail to fetch power for it in Bengal, exit polls showed. The ruling TMC, led by Mamata Banerjee may grab 152-64 seats, according to ABP-Cvoter survey. According to a poll of polls by NDTV, TMC is winning 156 seats and the BJP will be limited to 121 seats in the Assembly of 291 seats.
The election strategist for the Trinamool Congress, Prashant Kishor, believes that the BJP will not be able to cross 100 seats. He even put his job on the line, saying, “If the BJP wins more than 100 seats in Bengal, then I will leave this job… I will do something else but not this work.”
Meanwhile, BJP is confident of throwing Mamata Banerjee out of power.
West Bengal election result 2021: Votes will be counted on 2 May.