Equitas Small Finance Bank announced its partnership with HDFC Bank for the launch of its new co-branded credit cards, to provide the company with the facilities of the banking ecosystem.
The credit card can be availed in two categories. The first category is the 'Excite Credit Card' which offers a credit limit from Rs 25,000 to Rs 2,00,000 and the second category is the 'Elegance Credit Card' which offers credit of over Rs 2,00,000. This co-branded credit card is a value add to the customers who want to get rewarded.
Both the categories offer immensely valuable rewards programs for all customers. The 'Elegance Credit Card' rolls out two reward points for every Rs 150 spent, 2X reward points on flight and hotel expenses and 5X reward points on grocery, supermarket and department stores. One can gain 1,500 bonus reward points on reaching a monthly milestone greater than Rs 50,000 and collect 10,000 bonus reward points for an
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.