Federal Bank reported a 25.6 per cent rise in net profit during the quarter ended June 30, 2017, to Rs 210.15 crore, against Rs 167.31 crore in the year-ago period. The bank's total income rose to Rs 2,653.19 crore year-on-year (y-o-y) from Rs 2,263.84 crore.
Shyam Srinivasan, managing director & chief executive officer (CEO), Federal Bank, said the quarter saw one of the best operational performances. There were only one or two large accounts that slipped during the quarter, in line with the guidance.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, July 26 2017. 17:42 IST