Festival of india being Organised in Brazil from 31 August to 9 September 2017
Last Updated at August 25, 2017 00:20 IST
Festival of india
being Organised in Brazil
from 31 August to 9 September 2017 .
A Festival of India is being organized in Brazil from 31 August-9 September 2017. The Festival will showcase diverse Indian culture, i.e. classical dances, literature, cuisine and Exhibition on Mahatma Gandhi. The following events will be held in the cities of Brasilia, Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro:
· Bharatnatyam Dance by Devayani and Group from 31 August-4 September 2017.
· Kathak Dance by Nandini Singh and Group from 1-5 September 2017
· Indian Food Festival from 3-9 September 2017
· Literary Festival from 5-9 September 2017
· Exhibition on Mahatma Gandhi from 31 August-9 September 2017
(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
First Published: Thu, August 24 2017. 00:20 IST