- Lok Sabha polls 2019: How Modi's PM-KISAN may translate into votes for BJP
- India needs fewer but stronger, mega banks: FM Jaitley after RBI meet
- Rajya Sabha passes Interim Budget, Finance Bill 2019-20 without debate
- No tax liability if your income is up to Rs 9.5 lakh, but conditions apply
- LS passes Interim Budget; allocation for farmers not small, says Goyal
- Amid unemployment chorus, Budget claims over 379K new jobs in govt depts
- We presented true figures in Budget, did not make adjustments: Piyush Goyal
- Would have done 100 more things but for interim Budget: Piyush Goyal
- No support for govt employees, taxpayers under PM-KISAN scheme for farmers
- Infrastructure woes
Interim Budget 2019: Will FM Piyush Goyal surprise the nation tomorrow?
The interim budget 2019 is likely to be followed by a full one in July. The main focus of the budget will be on the rural sector and the urban middle-class
The Interim Budget will be presented by Finance Minister Piyush Goyal in the Lok Sabha on February 1. This is the last Budget of the Narendra Modi-led National Democratic Alliance (NDA) government. Much has been said and talked about with respect to the same in the past few weeks. Anticipation is high on the matter of tax slab change, and experts are expecting a surprise announcement from Piyush Goyal.