One of the highest-level visits between Turkey and the United Arab Emirates in years is giving the lira a reprieve from a freefall. President Recep Tayyip Erdogan is meeting Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan in Ankara, and the two nations are expected to sign cooperation deals for their wealth funds and stock exchanges.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.