Rising commodity prices pose a threat to the markets with 31 Nifty50 companies, or 46 per cent of free-float weighted Nifty market-cap, exposed to commodity-related risks, suggests the latest report from BofA Securities. The research and broking house cautions that the full impact of the rise in commodity prices is yet to play out. In this backdrop, it expects the equity market to consolidate.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Mon, February 22 2021. 16:31 IST