Specialty chemical manufacturer Aether Industries' initial public offering (IPO) will hit primary markets on Tuesday, May 24. The three-day public issue will close on Thursday, May 26. With a price band fixed at Rs 610-642 per share, the company plans to raise Rs 808.04 crore via the IPO. While 50 per cent of the issue is reserved for qualified institutional buyers (QIB), retail investors and non-institutional investors’ comprise 35 per cent and 15 per cent of the issue, respectively.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.