A delay in expected tariff hikes by Bharti Airtel, Vodafone Idea (Vi), and Reliance Jio has not turned analysts cautious on the sector. On the contrary, the underperformance of Airtel and Vi relative to the Sensex and BSE Telecom indices on a year-to-date (YTD) basis, can be used as an opportunity to enter these stocks from a long-term perspective, they say.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!