The stock broking and asset management industry has been one of the most rewarded industries amid the Covid-19 pandemic. As financial institutions lowered interest rates to spur economic growth, investors turned to stock markets to secure their financial position. In FY21, the industry revenues are pegged to have grown between 65-70 per cent over FY20. The strong growth was underpinned by robust addition in new customers, according to rating agency Crisil.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!