Avendus PE Investment Advisors, an asset management arm of Avendus Group, is launching Avendus Structured Credit Fund II, the second structured credit fund under the alternative investment fund (AIF) Category II. The fund is targeting a total corpus of Rs 1,000 crore, including the green-shoe option of Rs 500 crore. The fund is sector agnostic and focused on the performing credit space, providing structured credit solutions to high performing businesses and entrepreneurs. The fund plans to invest in secured transactions of operating companies as well as holding companies.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.