Shares of Bandhan Bank tanked 6 per cent to Rs 321 on the BSE on Friday, down 11 per cent in the past two trading days, after the lender reported a weak set of numbers for the December quarter (Q3FY21). The private sector lender's net profit fell 13.5 per cent year-on-year (YoY) to Rs 633 crore as the bank took accelerated additional provision on standard assets amounting to Rs 1,000 crore on account of Covid-19.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Fri, January 22 2021. 12:02 IST