Shares of domestic oil marketing companies will remain in spotlight after Brent Oil Futures slipped to a fresh 3-month low, negating the recent signal of reversal aimed at crossing $90 per barrel. Suc
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
Are OMC stocks a good bet at the current levels?
Repo Rate Hike: Banking stocks may see sell-off if index stays under 42K
Britannia, ITC, Radico: These FMCG stocks may act as hedge in current fall
How to trade Zee Entertainment as NCLT places it under insolvency process
Can Bira 91 deal trigger gains for alcohol stocks? Here's what charts say
Eris down 4% in 2 days post acquisition of 9 derma brands from Dr Reddy's
Sterling Tools hits 5-year high, surges 10% on strong business outlook
TCS down 1%, hits 4-month low day after CEO & MD Rajesh Gopinathan resigns
MARKET LIVE: Sensex off day's high, up 100pts; Nifty50 above 17,000
Stocks to watch: TCS, Patanjali Foods, Glenmark Pharma, Vi, DLF, Eris Life
B P C L