Dixon Technologies' shares hit a fresh 52-week high of Rs 12,538.7 on the BSE, up 3.5 per cent, in the intra-day deals on Friday. At 12:27 pm, the stock was ruling 3 per cent higher at Rs 12,489 on the BSE, as against a 275-point or 0.6 per cent rally in the S&P BSE Sensex.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Fri, December 11 2020. 13:47 IST