Launched in January 1995, the HDFC Flexi Cap Fund has featured in the top 30th percentile of the flexi-cap category of CRISIL Mutual Fund Ranking (CMFR) for three consecutive quarters through December 2022.
The fund’s month-end assets under management increased to Rs 31,673 crore in February 2023, from Rs 21,417 crore in February 2020.
Roshi Jain has been managing the fund since July 2022.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.