Shares of Godrej Agrovet hit a fresh 52-week high of Rs 622.10 as they rallied 8 per cent on the BSE in Wednesday's intra-day trade after promoter Group, Godrej Industries, bought nearly 1 million shares of the company via open market purchases. With today's gain, stock of the agricultural products company has surpassed its previous high of Rs 596, touched on May 12, 2021.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, June 23 2021. 10:54 IST