HDFC Bank Q1 Preview: Amid the muted economic activity, analysts across the board, expect HDFC Bank's bottomline to shrink during the June quarter of FY22 (Q1Fy22) on a sequential basis even as they see up to 30 per cent year-on-year growth on a low base. However, suspension of business activity for the second straight year, due to the second wave of Covid-19, makes them watchful of its SME, unsecured, and agri books.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!