Weakess to continue On the daily chart, we can see that the Nifty remains in a downtrend after breaking down from its recent trading range and despite the bounce back seen on Tuesday. The 20-day SMA is also sloping down and on the verge of crossing below the 50-day SMA. Weekly momentum readings like the 14-week RSI are in decline mode.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
Two technical stock picks by Vaishali Parekh of Prabhudas Lilladher
Market outlook & two stock ideas by Sameet Chavan of Angel Broking
Eicher Motors, Zee Ent: Trading ideas by Ajit Mishra of Religare Broking
3 stock ideas by Osho Krishan of Anand Rathi: Buy Havells, Ipca Labs
Two stock recommendations by Vaishali Parekh of Prabhudas Lilladher
Here's why Osho Krishan recommends buying Bharti Airtel, Birlasoft
Short-term bias for Nifty seems weak, says Subash Gangadharan
Here's why Ajit Mishra recommends buying Birlasoft, Mahindra & Mahindra
Here's why Ajit Mishra is bullish on Petronet, Motherson, Muthoot Finance
Here's why Osho Krishan recommends buying KEC, Tata Motors DVR