HeroMoto Corp, slated to report its March quarter results (Q4FY21) on May 6, is expected to post nearly 60 per cent year-on-year growth in earnings before interest, tax, depreciation, and amortization (Ebitda) aided by healthy sales volume and low base effect. However, price hikes taken due to BS-VI transition and to off-set increase in input costs may not be enough to cushion Ebitda margin hit, say analysts.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, May 05 2021. 11:15 IST