Shares of Hexaware Technologies advanced 5 per cent to quote at Rs 446.70 on the BSE on Tuesday, extending its previous day's 2 per cent gain, ahead of the closure of its delisting offer today. The stock of the information technology (IT) consulting and software company was trading at its 52-week high price, surpassing previous high of Rs 441.75 hit on August 21, 2020. In the past three months, it has rallied 40 per cent as against 17 per cent rise in the S&P BSE Sensex.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!