Aviation stocks InterGlobe Aviation and SpiceJet tumbled as much as 9.5 per cent on the BSE on Monday after the government's Rs 20 trillion economic package failed to deliver immediate liquidity support to the bleeding airlines. Besides, the government has prohibited air travel till May 31 as part of the fourth phase of the nationwide lockdown.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Mon, May 18 2020. 10:38 IST