Shares of Jubilant FoodWorks hit a fresh record high of Rs 2,377, up 5 per cent on the BSE in intra-day trade on Friday in an otherwise subdued market. The stock surpassed its previous high of Rs 2,310 touched on September 3, 2020. In the past month, it has gained 25 per cent against a 1.2 per cent rise in the S&P BSE Sensex.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Fri, September 11 2020. 10:40 IST