Bond yields may have already peaked as the market prices in the next round of rate hikes, says Rajeev Radhakrishnan, chief investment officer-fixed income, SBI Mutual Fund. In conversation with Abhishek Kumar, Radhakrishnan reveals why fixed maturity plans (FMPs) remain relevant, notwithstanding the emergence of target maturity funds (TMFs) in the ‘predictable return’ space in debt. Edited excerpts:
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Mon, November 28 2022. 06:15 IST