Shares NTPC hit a 52-week high of Rs 166.35, up 4 per cent on the BSE in Friday's intra-day trade, after ArcelorMittal, Brookfield and Canada Pension Plan Investment Board emerged among over dozen ent
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
Will India's green hydrogen projects fuel its future needs?
Hyderabad- based Greenko to offer energy storage through a cloud platform
India Inc's green push gets a fillip with amended Energy Conservation Bill
Open access II: India's attempt to expand scope of green energy initiatives
NTPC Ltd receives 13 bids for minority stake sale in Green Energy arm
MARKET LIVE: Sensex sheds 100pts, Nifty below 17,550; Broader indices firm
NSE to add Adani Enterprises to benchmark index by removing Shree Cement
Stocks to watch: Adani Enterprises, UPL, Zee Ent, Hero Moto, Tata Motors
India could approve sugar exports in two tranches from Oct: Report
Boycott Bollywood hits PVR, Inox Leisure's stocks