Billionaire investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, wife Rekha Jhunjhunwala and eight others have settled a case pertaining to alleged insider trading in shares of Aptech by agreeing to pay more than Rs 37 crore. This is the combined amount paid by ten individuals and includes settlement charges, disgorgement of ill-gotten gains and interest charges.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, July 14 2021. 20:48 IST