The cash-strapped real estate sector may not see a substantial improvement in funding for projects over the next six months, with 47 per cent of the respondents of a joint survey by Knight Frank and National Real Estate Development Council (NAREDCO) expecting the squeeze to continue. However, this is still an improvement, albeit marginal, over the 50 per cent and 53 per cent respondents expecting the squeeze to continue in the March 2020 June 2019 quarters, respectively.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Mon, August 03 2020. 15:34 IST