Shares of VA Tech Wabag hit a 23-month high of Rs 317 after it jumped 3 per cent on the BSE in intra-day trade on Wednesday, having gained 13 per cent in the past four days, after it reported a strong set of numbers for quarter ended March 2021 (Q4FY21). The stock of the sewage and water treatment solutions provider was trading at its highest level since July 2019.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, June 09 2021. 11:30 IST