Shares of Reliance Industries (RIL), along with its partly paid (RIL PP) shares continued their upward movement with the market price of both these stocks hitting a fresh record high on the BSE on Wednesday. RIL's PP shares hit a new high of Rs 1,469.95, and has more-than-doubled from its closing price of Rs 689 on listing day (June 15, 2020).
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, September 16 2020. 12:13 IST