Siemens shares, on Wednesday, surged 10 per cent, hitting a new high of Rs 2,143.20, on the BSE in intra-day trade after the company reported a strong set of numbers for the quarter ended March 2021 (Q2FY21), with healthy order book position. The stock surpassed its previous high of Rs 2,055.10, hit on February 24, 2021.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, May 12 2021. 10:14 IST