Nifty futures on SGX were trading 24 points lower at 17,537 around 8.45 am, indicating a tepid start for the benchmark indices on Wednesday.
Here are the top stocks to track in today's session on Dalal Street:
ZEEL: Zee Entertainment (ZEEL) has signed a merger deal with Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited, the company said in an exchange filing. According to the deal, Sony Pictures Entertainment will infuse $1.575 billion in the merged entity. Post the merger, 47.07 percent stake will be held by shareholders of Zee Entertainment, while Sony Pictures Networks will hold a 52.93 percent stake in the merged entity. The company said that Punit Goenka will be MD & CEO of the merged company for 5 years.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
KM Birla steps down as Vodafone Idea chairman; stock slides 38% in 3 days
KEC International zooms 5% on winning orders worth Rs 1,429 crore
Voda Idea Q1 loss may narrow; fund raising, ARPU growth plan eyed: Analysts
Infosys hits record high on robust revenue guidance; zooms 103% in one year
Vodafone Idea Q4 preview: Losses may narrow; commentary on fundraising eyed
MARKET LIVE: SGX Nifty suggests weak start for D-St ahead of US Fed outcome
Foreign investors want Sebi to delay shorter trade settlement plan
Mutual fund disclosure norms spoil REITs index inclusion party
BSE adds 10 mn investor accounts in just 107 days to cross 80 mn-mark
Markets bounce from Evergrande-led selloff, Sensex ends 514 points up