Shares of Tata Motors DVR hit an over four-year high of Rs 292.70 after they surged 9 per cent on the BSE in the intra-day trade on Tuesday, on the back of heavy volumes. The stock of the Tata Group Company surpassed its previous high of Rs 284, touched on October 19, 2021 and was trading at its highest level since June 2017. The stock had hit a record high of Rs 387 on September 12, 2014.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Tue, November 09 2021. 13:35 IST