Propelled by an all-round beat in the March quarter (Q4FY21), Tata Steel shares hit a fresh record high of Rs 1,128.8 apiece on the BSE after they rallied 6 per cent in the intra-day deals. Recovering 8 per cent from the day’s low, the stock surpassed its previous record high of Rs 1,088.8 touched on May 5, 2021. In the past one month, the stock of the Tata Group firm has zoomed 30 per cent as against a 0.74 per cent decline in the benchmark S&P BSE Sensex.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Thu, May 06 2021. 14:17 IST