Shares of the recently listed Easy Trip Planners hit a new high of Rs 427, up 9 per cent on the BSE in intra-day trade on Thursday. In the past one month, the stock of the travel support services company has zoomed 127 per cent on anticipation that pent up demand will boost the travel and tourism segment post the ease of travel restrictions and vaccination drive carried out by the government. In comparison, the S&P BSE Sensex was up 5.4 per cent during the same period.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!