The share sale by promoters in Wabco India saw 3x the demand as compared to the number of shares on offer, with Reliance Industries-led Den Networks and Hathway Cable seeing subscription of 1.06x and 0.4x, respectively.
All three offers for sale (OFS) were launched by promoters who intend to comply with the 25 per cent minimum public shareholding norms.
At present, the promoter holding in all three companies is far in access of 75 per cent — the maximum threshold permitted.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.