It has mostly been a one-way street over the past one month for aviation stocks such as SpiceJet and InterGlobe Aviation (IndiGo) as a gush of liquidity drove investors towards equities. That apart, some investors have been lapping up these stocks in the hope that the government's 'unlock' of the economy and the possibility of a vaccine over the next few months will push people to travel more.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Mon, December 07 2020. 12:07 IST