Shares of Zee Entertainment Enterprises (ZEE) hit an over six-year low of Rs 204, plunging 14 per cent in early morning deals on the BSE on Monday, after the company announced that its promoter Essel Media Ventures have pledged 10.71 per cent equity with VTB capital. The encumbrance was created pursuant to a loan agreement executed on September 4, 2017. The stock hit its lowest level since April 18, 2013.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Mon, October 07 2019. 10:03 IST