There is something of an eager schoolboy about Gaurav Gandhi. He is patient, soft spoken and gets to the nub of things very quickly. And his experience across advertising (Madison), broadcast television (Turner, Star India, NDTV Imagine), cable (Sun18, IndiaCast) and streaming video (Voot, Amazon Prime Video) gives him a unique perspective. Little wonder, then, that the 46-year-old country head of Amazon Prime Video is among my favourite go-to persons for industry gyaan.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sat, April 09 2022. 06:05 IST