After much delay in the formation of the National Investment and Infrastructure Fund, a beginning is set to be made with India holding last-mile discussions with the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Qatar. Some half a dozen road projects are likely to be put on offer to the NIIF in the first lot.
The UAE, through its sovereign fund, the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA), will invest in the NIIF.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.