Since the lifting of the lockdowns, there has been an upsurge in the demand for used vehicles. People are wary of using public transportation and other shared means of mobility. With the lockdowns playing havoc with incomes, prospective buyers have slashed their budgets. While many are settling for less expensive models of new cars, others have pivoted towards pre-owned ones.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Fri, August 21 2020. 19:21 IST