Filing Income Tax Returns (ITR) can be a tedious task. Before filing ITR, you will need to create an e-filing account on the Income Tax website, incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in and register yourself. Registration will be completed after you click the activation link sent via e-mail and enter the provided one-time password (OTP) received on your mobile. Click on 'Registered User' if you have already registered yourself on the website.
Important note: The income-tax department has extended last date of filing ITR, which is now August 31.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.