Many retail investors have diversified their portfolios internationally over the past few years. Several international funds are witnessing a downturn. Motilal Oswal NASDAQ-100 Exchange Traded Fund (ETF), for instance, is down 24.6 per cent while its S&P 500 Index Fund is down 14.5 per cent year-to-date (YTD). Emerging market funds have been hit particularly hard: the PGIM India Emerging Markets Equity is down 33.7 per cent YTD.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Fri, May 20 2022. 19:54 IST