The festive season has started kicking in, Covid cases are on the ebb, and the pent-up desire to explore new places or simply chill elsewhere is slowly morphing into a catchphrase called revenge travel. People are now beginning to move around a bit with friends and family, aided in no small measure by the increase in Covid-19 vaccinations. They are often opting for offbeat, non-congested properties at drivable distances from home, in the safety of their own vehicles instead of relying on public modes of transport such as air and rail.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Fri, August 20 2021. 18:54 IST