The Haryana government is sensing the tremors from the ongoing farmers’ agitation. Though the differences in the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party's (BJP) and Jannayak Janta Party (BJP-JJP) alliance have not spilt out into the public yet, concerns are rising in the JJP, with several leaders saying if the party doesn’t act soon, it may alienate farmers.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sun, December 06 2020. 20:43 IST