Afghan officials have revised the number of casualties from a deadly Taliban attack the day before on the Kabul offices of a Britain-based security company to six people killed.
Earlier reports said the assault left 10 dead but Afghanistan's public health ministry spokesman Wahid Majroh said on Thursday that four of the dead were attackers.
He says 23 people were wounded but didn't identify any of the casualties. A suicide bomber detonated his explosives on Wednesday as other insurgents battled with Afghan forces near the security company called G4S.
The Taliban say the attack was revenge for a U.S. airstrike hours earlier in southern Afghanistan that killed 30 people, many of them civilians, including children.
Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid claims all 10 dead are foreigners. Insurgents often exaggerate their claims.
(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)