Twelve teams have booked their places in the Euro 2020’s round of 16. Only two groups, Group E and Group F, have their last group matches remaining which will be played today at 9:30 PM IST and on Thursday at 12:30 AM IST. This will decide the fate of eight teams who are eyeing to book a place in first round of knockout matches. Out of these 8 teams, Sweden and France have already qualified Euro Cup 2021’s round of 16 and will confirm their positions after their last group games.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, June 23 2021. 12:06 IST