Oppo has continued to charm selfie lovers with its smartphones, especially those in its Reno series. Its new offering, the Reno 3 Pro, boasts a 44-megapixel dual-punchhole camera and a slew of features to attract Instagrammers and TikTokers.
But at a time when a heavy camera set-up is not enough for a smartphone to get past the competition, can Oppo Reno 3 Pro prove an anomaly? Let's find out:
Design and display
Oppo's Reno line-up is known for its design and performance, and the absence of a shark-fin camera in the Oppo Reno 3 Pro surprised us, but punchhole camera on the front does give it good looks. However, it may distract some while streaming a web-series or playing a game.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Tue, March 17 2020. 10:00 IST