- Family life
- In the name of Rama
- Thugs of Hindostan: A majestic ship without sail, drowning in own follies
- Sri Lanka enthralls with superb roads, friendly people and gorgeous food
- 'The English Maharani': Queen Victoria's soft corner for India's royalty
- Canon M50 review: A pocket monster for on-the-go photographer in you
- Nikon Z7 review: A giant leap towards mirrorless photography
- Why CDL's Ajay Agrawal thinks machine learning will drive the future
- FC Barcelona's La Masia is a philosophy, a brand and a virtual religion
More than 25 years after the Babri Masjid was destroyed, another generation proclaims its commitment to building a Ram temple
Ajay Agrawal is the man behind the programme that is home to the greatest concentration of AI start-ups in the world
Political players in other states have also readied their own white-ink pens, including the Shiv Sena in Maharashtra, which is known for its ...
Miles Taylor offers a meticulously researched account of a queen-empress who tried to compensate in India for the political role she was denied ...
With a price starting Rs 37,999 the OnePlus 6T represents another step by the company in its transition from a midrange flagship maker to a ...
Bengaluru by Design is a multi-disciplinary concept that will play out over 10 days in different parts of the city
Not far from Hikkaduwa is the fort city of Galle, built by the Portuguese in the 16th century and later taken over by the Dutch
The sensor is upgraded with the latest Expeed 6 processor, coupled with a new backlit 45.7 megapixel (MP) full-frame build, more autofocus ...
It's hard to choose between millions of stupid people, so we're giving the prize to an entire city
As our political leaders vie for eternal glory and cast their heroes in two-dimensional moulds, our ability to live with many truths is fast ...
What is a 'proper' wine glass, and how does one go about choosing one?
It's a record-breaking blockbuster that is unlikely to win even mentions on award nights.
The idea behind building the theatre was to create a place where people came to be entertained and informed and, perhaps, also enlightened