- She couldn't quit smoking, then she tried Juul
- Wives who defend
- Work culture of the future
- Objects of desire
- A season for the hammer
- Duracell power bank review: The power-carrying pink bunny is back
- MSI Prestige PS42: High-performing ultrabook designed with blinders on
- Meet the organised citizens' group that is determined to keep Gurgaon green
- Here's why Indian Sign Language needs a wider acceptability in the country
- Capturing a larger-than-life personality like Freddie Mercury on celluloid
According to a gender diversity report by TeamLease from 2016, 72% of women respondents lacked faith in the organisational measures to deal with ...
The Statue of Unity, which reportedly cost the government close to Rs 30 billion, was a pet project of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Any high-profile event these days is also a fast-action marketing exercise for brands
The central banker functions in all the slots and parallelly with the state, and it is but natural that there are issues of turf and tensions
The laptop is thin and portable, but don't leave its charging adaptor at home. Oh, and let's not talk about the unremarkable black adaptor
Vintage weaves need time-tested methods of storing, cleaning, maintaining and restoring, with an extra dollop of tender loving care
Charismatic and irresistibly charming, Malek brings to life Mercury in the most surreal manner, brilliantly fusing arduous beginnings at home
The power bank has a solid build with a single button to check battery status and four tiny LEDs that reflect it
It is known that chilli came to India with the Portuguese, there is, for example, no reference to chillies in the recipes of the Mughal court ...
In the real world, the spectacle of a wife sticking up for a husband who faces allegations of sexual misconduct invariably evokes scorn
Auction houses are bringing collections to the market
The comedy festival is on till November 25 and tickets cost between Rs 300 and Rs 1,200
Indian hockey has been on the upswing in the last few years. Now, a home World Cup gives the national team a chance to go from unpredictable ...