- Tariffs, policy ambiguities blocking India's road to green future
- Global Markets: Trade war worries slam China and emerging markets
- Fifa World Cup 2018 Poland vs Senegal live: When and where to watch
- Oil falls as flaring U.S.-China trade dispute blunts risk appetite
- Wheels India surges 20% as board mulls bonus issue proposal
- In fight against BJP, Congress faces alliance hiccups in poll-bound states
- BJP pulls out of alliance with PDP in Jammu and Kashmir, CM Mufti resigns
Britannia Industries Ltd.
|BSE: 500825||Sector: Agri and agri inputs|
|NSE: BRITANNIA||ISIN Code: INE216A01022|
|BSE 00:00 | 19 Jun||5989.10||
|NSE 00:00 | 19 Jun||5976.55||
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||71,899|
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||71899.15|
Britannia Industries Ltd. (BRITANNIA) - Latest News & Headlines
9.05 pm | 28 May 2018 | Business Standard
Britannia is engaging with small, local start-ups to push penetration of key brands in the villages
2.48 pm | 16 May 2018 | Business Standard
HUL, P&G Hygiene, Britannia Industries, Colgate-Palmolive, Jubilant FoodWorks, Dabur India and Marico were up in the range of 1% to 4% in otherwise we...
2.07 pm | 18 Apr 2018 | Business Standard
In past two weeks, the FMCG index has outperformed the market by surging 7% after private forecaster Skymet said monsoon in India is likely to be norm...
11.20 am | 17 Apr 2018 | Business Standard
Thus far in the month of April, Hindustan Unilever, Britannia Industries, Nestle India and Jubilant FoodWorks have outperformed the market by gaining ...
11.27 pm | 14 Apr 2018 | Business Standard
Croissants will be produced at company's soon to be launched integrated food park in Ranjangaon
2.22 pm | 3 Apr 2018 | Business Standard
Britannia, Dilip Buildcon, Firstsource Solutions, Lakshmi Machine Works, MRF, Nestle India and TV18 Broadcasting were among 11 stocks from the S&P BSE...
1.36 pm | 27 Feb 2018 | Business Standard
The stock hit a new high of Rs 5,057, up 1% on the BSE, trading higher for the fourth straight trading days.
8.56 pm | 18 Feb 2018 | Business Standard
The Bengaluru-headquartered company's Managing Director Varun Berry tells that with strong domestic growth, the firm will continue to expand into newe...
8.36 pm | 18 Feb 2018 | Business Standard
Premium products, cost-control initiatives key triggers for company transitioning from being a biscuits maker to a bigger player in food