- Private shipyards knock on govt door for Rs 50-billion working capital
- Ibuprofen API prices jump 30% in international market due to supply crunch
- Govt admits rupee, crude prices will impact current account deficit
- Tickets for first tour of the Cirque du Soleil troupe in India now on sale
- WhatsApp to trace the origin of fake messages, set up servers in India
- Finance ministry refuses Rs 300-bn fund-infusion proposal for Air India
- Market capitalisation of BSE listed firms hits a new high of Rs 157 trn
- Centre may not accept aid from foreign countries for flood-hit Kerala
- Federal Bank expects bad loans from Kerala to go up 20-30%, says MD & CEO
- Payment solutions firm AGS Transact Technologies files Rs 10-bn IPO papers
Century Textiles & Industries Ltd.
|BSE: 500040||Sector: Industrials|
|NSE: CENTURYTEX||ISIN Code: INE055A01016|
|BSE 00:00 | 21 Aug||934.65||
|NSE 00:00 | 21 Aug||935.10||
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||10,440|
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||10440.04|
Century Textiles & Industries Ltd. (CENTURYTEX) - Latest News & Headlines
11.20 pm | 31 Jul 2018 | Press Trust of India
Currently, CTIL has exposure to the cement, textiles, pulp and paper and real estate businesses
11.20 pm | 7 Jun 2018 | Business Standard
Bilateral agreement process and valuation on the radar
12.47 am | 22 May 2018 | Business Standard
Century's capacities in Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Maharashtra, and its West Bengal grinding unit will help UltraTech emerge the leader in centr...
11.12 am | 21 May 2018 | Business Standard
The stock declined 12% to Rs 935, also its 52-week low on the BSE in intra-day trade, after the company said its board approved demerger of cement biz...
1.42 am | 21 May 2018 | Business Standard
Century shareholders to get one share of UltraTech for every eight shares
3.26 pm | 2 May 2018 | Business Standard
Ruchi Soya, Arshiya, Century Textiles, SAIL, Repco Home Finance, Just Dial, Jet Airways, Rane (Madras), Ashapura Minechem and Jindal Polyfilms were do...